Agile, Agility are terms you've heard of, they've been sold to you as a miracle solution for project development but you don't know what these terms hide.
This introductory course is the best way to get into the Agile world!
We have taken special care in designing this intensive course to allow you:
• learn more about the origins and content of what is behind the term "Agile"
• understand the Agile state of mind and apply its principles on a daily basis
• discover the areas that are developing around agility
• master the basics of the most used Agile tools: Scrum and Kanban
• to see the solutions available to sow the seeds of Agility in your professional and personal environments
This course is part of a complete set allowing to understand and master the concepts carried by the Agile manifesto as well as the most widespread Agile frameworks and methods. This set opens the doors to, among others, Agile project management, Scrum Mastering and equips you to become a complete agilist
At the end of the training, the attendees will be able to:
-Understand the concept of changing environment
-Understand the fundamentals of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development
-Identify true and false agile
-Master the principles of the manifesto outside a computer context
-Identify the main components of the flagship methods and frameworks of the market
Managers, project managers, salespeople, developers, analysts ... and anyone interested in improving their daily life
History of Agility and related fields
Analysis of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development
Agile without method
Agile without IT
Widespread Agile Practices
Frameworks and Methods: Scrum and Kanban
Plan and monitor an Agile project